Café Serendipity Licensing Opportunity
Café Serendipity will offer multiple models for maximum flexibility with real estate requirements and investment capabilities. Being able to maximize a licensee’s offering in a variety of location types and product selection is the key to our licensing development.
Licensing provides benefits for both Café Serendipity and the licensee. The primary benefit of Café Serendipity is the ability to use other people’s money to expand the brand more rapidly than we could either on our own or through investors or lenders.
The initial licensing fees and ongoing royalties, Café Serendipity will allow licensors to build their brand without sacrificing control to outsiders or the pressure of repaying lenders. The fees and royalties are used to fund operations at corporate headquarters, train and support licensees, market and advertise the brand, improve the quality of goods or services and build the Café Serendipity brand in the marketplace.
Licensing provides quick to market benefits for both Café Serendipity and the licensee. The primary benefit of Café Serendipity is to expand the brand more rapidly than we could either on our own.
Café Serendipity offers a comprehensive licensing support program that includes:
- Site selection and lease negotiation
- Layout and design of your Café Serendipity location
- Classroom and in-store training
- Both offline and online marketing and promotional support
- Rights to use the Café Serendipity trademark and logo
- The advantages of purchasing power through the Café Serendipity network
- and private label or proprietary products
- Ongoing operational and marketing support
- POS technology, tracking, replenishment and P/L Balance Sheet reporting
- Grand opening support and leadership team on location?
Following the Café Serendipity system will be the mantra in licensing and critical to a licensee’s success.
Café Serendipity Benefits includes:
- Higher chance of success than in a sole proprietorship
- Shorter time to opening
- Initial training and ongoing support
- Assistance in finding an optimal site
- The selling power of a known brand; lower costs through group purchasing
- Use of an established business model
- National and regional advertising campaigns
- Customer lead generation through websites and centralized call centers
- A network of peers (fellow licensees) to provide advice and moral support through a company’s intranet
- Annual conferences and licensee associations; and, increasingly, assistance with securing funding.
Café Serendipity Licensees buy into the Café Serendipity licensor’s operating system, believing that if they follow it to the letter they will succeed and be profitable.